BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

xmas 2010

Xmas~Part 1

first,dinner at subang..
steamboat buffet as dinner~
haha~alot of funny things happened~




omg~my baby so dirty~
and she is bandaraya~
anything we cannot finish,she also can sapu all~
haha~

they cute cute face when eating chicken wing~


the last~fynz wanna show her break egg skill..
but...hmmm...
fynz lim,u better go back home learn more ba~:P

after dinner..
we went to sunway there and take photo..
and exchange gift~^^




Xmas~Part 2

25/12/2010
fynz,viji,mei wei,niki,yik and ee jeng
we went to pavillion for movie..^^






after movie almost 2am..
then we did a stupid thing..
we suddenly went to MAISON..
luckily MAISON open until 5am...
if not really no more entertainment..





*that's my xmas 2010...although it is simple,but i feel very happy..u all make my xmas not lonely at all..tq!
muackkkzzz....love u all my dearest friends~!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i love this present so much my honey~
i really tot u wont buy anything for me..
haha...but that not important..
even u give me a kiss as gift,i also feel happy..
muackz..I LOVE YOU~
 

0 评论: