BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

nice to meet you my friend

start from 5/6/2010..
the style of  my life was totally changed..
clubbing and alcohol have been added to my life..
its make my life more beautiful & wonderful..
because of its,i know you all..
i love the moment when 1st time we meet and say HI..
nice to meet you my friend..
thanks for walked into my life..
move move shake shake..
drink drink drunk drunk..
yuhoooooo~^^
  
~JEFF
he is my ai ya daddy
~ANTHONY
i call him 'nyny',then he call me 'mymy'
~YONG
the guy always organise clubbing

~FINN
seems like sam lee when he is singing

~KAR HENG
1st time i call his name is heng tai..haha..

~JACKER
 he is cute and friendly

~NICK
he always said im 'si kiok'

~ASIF
for him..im his nightmare..:(

~RYAN(DJ VOIZE)
he always be my listener..tq~ 

~FANG FANG
she is the dancing queen in my heart

~JZ'CA
my 'ai ya' mummy

wow~still got alots..
intro next time ba~:P
anyway~
wanna say I LOVE YOU~
muackzzz....:P

0 评论: