BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

16/9/2010

 hey...morning to all of you...
now is 6.20am,16/9/2010...
how are u guys??^^


WTH..im sick for 4 days already...
fucking suffer..issshhh..><''
fever,flu,sore throat visited me..
all my money already paid for doctor..
poor jamy and pity jamy..TT
haizz...now i really want to learn how to take care myself..
less alcohol,less smoke,less night activities and bla bla bla...
i hope i can do that...haha...(just try only la)


money money money...
no money no life..
how to earn more money as soon as possible...??
i really need some money to maintain the SHIT money issues..
arrhhh..very annoying..haizz...
any good idea for me??
T.T

ok,have to stop here..
is time to bed..^^
have a nice day to you all..


YOU,i miss u..^^



1 评论:

swanswan said...

take k ya my babe...aiyooyo...u sick for so long time already..